Monday, August 14, 2006

Beginning Ramblings!

Let me be the first to welcome you to our family blog. Yeah, I know it says that it's my blog, but it will be a family effort.

We moved to Black River Falls, Wisconsin on Memorial Day weekend 2006. It ended up being a long weekend, but we made it and within just a few hours we had most of our home "setup".

Perhaps you would like to see our home. Take a look then.









It was pretty tough moving from a 1344 sq. ft. home in Marion, Indiana to an 1100 sq. ft. apartment here in BRF (seriously, this is what everyone in the county call it!).

Oh, wait a minute! Alex wants to say something:

I like living in Wisconsin, but I miss my friends and my house in Marion. I miss Laura and Andrea and Marissa...tell me Mommy, who else? Oh yeah, Ben and Isaiah! And Savannah! I ask Mom and Dad all the time if we can go home and see them. But, I have made some new friends here. Just take a look at my website...umm...Mommy what is it? Tell me!

I, the Dad, have taken back the keyboard. Doesn't our little three and a half year old type well? By the way, if you are interested there is a link to Alex's website on the bottom right hand side of this site. Feel free to take a look.

Well, I should finish this for now. There will be more to come. More thoughts from me about my job. Amy's thoughts about experiencing the new place. There will also be more pictures. Let us know what you think of our site.

We love you all. We miss so many people who are so far away. We want to thank you for your prayers.

Bye,
Chris, Amy and Alex

1 comment:

Gary Friesen said...

Thanks for sharing your blog, Chris. It's neat to see God's leading in your life. May these be good days for you and your family. I have been writing a blog all summer on the tools of today's youth. Check it out: Becoming a Millennial