I don't see much difference in my size in the past 2 weeks, but Dr. Kesler said Colin was much lower today than 2 weeks ago. I've only gained another 3 pounds to make it a total of 34 pounds. Dr. Kesler thinks I won't make it to my due date (April 17) because his Colin's head is already so low, but I'm not holding my breath. Just as long as I don't go past it, I'll be fine. I'm now on weekly doctor visits so that should help the time go faster.
On a side note, thanks to those of you who have been praying for our Marion house issues. The insurance has said they are going to cover more than what we originally thought (although not as much as we'd like), and we got a really good estimate for the roof. It's probably a good thing we can't make the trip back to Marion right now. The pictures our realtor took were kind of upsetting and if we were there in person to see them, we'd worry more. As it is, we really trust the person whose organization is going to do most of the repairs. So we have no choice but to leave it in God's very capable hands. Please continue to pray that we sell it soon though.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
36 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Still so cute!!! :) I can't wait to hear that he's HERE!!!
I'm really glad for your house news - still praying that it will just sell!!
Let us know if there's anything you need us for! 2 weeks to go...soooo exciting!
Post a Comment