Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kitten update

So I'm not sure if I made the right decision, but I saw the momma cat in our backyard while I was fixing lunch and had pity on her. I wanted to see what she'd do so I grabbed the grey tiger kitty and laid him on the back step. He's our favorite, but also the smallest so I chose him because he could still use momma the most. She quickly grabbed him up all the while keeping an eye on me just inside the screen door. She had been a good momma and I didn't want her to go through too much pain without having any kittens to nurse. This way she still has one and I still have decreased the neighborhood cat population by three. The other boys are doing ok.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

you are very brave to take on the kitten project...but I just bet they are the cutest EVER!!!! I hope Momma appreciates what you did for her!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Poor little feral baby kitty!!!

Hope you enjoy the little darlins you kept!!!