That was the subject line in an email I received from Chris earlier today. I'm thinking, "Oh, great! Who did what to make him mad this time?" So I wasn't too excited about opening the email but decided to get it over with. The following was what it said...
AT YOU!!!!!
Umm...why must you rub off on me? HUH!? Okay...so I go to get a cup of coffee and who is lounging in our backyard, but that tiger/tortoise cat... (Side note: I've been feeding her for a few days.)
UGH....so what do I do?
QUIT LAUGHING!!!!!!!
Yeah, I fed her. WHAT A STRUGGLE!
Chris
So I replied and he replied back with the following...
I forgot to mention that at first I wasn't going to feed her, then when I opened the door she looked at me and meowed.
She didn't take kindly to me petting her while she ate though. She growled and her ears went back, so she's still a little feral and you need to be careful.
Anyway, yes, she scarfed it down. I just gave her the whole can, which means we need to pick up more.
Love you, Chris
If you know me very well, you know that I'll take in any stray that I can (see the following posts). The only 2 things that hold me back from building my own Humane Society are money and time. And if you know Chris, he may gripe about me taking in Noah's Ark but this proves he loves it almost as much as I do! Thank you, Bear, for making my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment