These are in no particular order as I am equally thankful for each and every blessing God has provided.
- messes to clean up because that means I have healthy imaginative boys
- a house to clean because that means we have shelter
- dirty dishes in the sink because that means we have food to eat
- lesson plans to do because that means I have a job
- wet noses and sneezes because that means I have animals who want to be close to me
- kids knocking on my door because that means we have great neighbors
- a husband who loves to be at home with us... no explanation necessary
When Chris and think about where we were last year at this time, our list of things to be thankful for grows exponentially. Thank you, God, for providing in ways we never dreamed possible!
1 comment:
And I'm thankful for my bloggy buddies too!
Post a Comment