
Hello there. There's nothing better than getting a chance to spend time with family. We had that opportunity at the end of August when my brother Craig came to visit us.
I'm pretty proud of my brother. Maybe sometime I will give him a chance to share his testimony here. Some of you are well aware of it, but I bet there are some that don't know. Craig and I are pretty close.
He recently just resigned from his position with Edward Jones Investments to accept the calling of God in his life. The call was that of full time ministry. He had felt the calling of God for long time. He knew God would help make it happen in His time. That timing, although awesome, put Craig in Williston, North Dakota.
He is now on staff at New Hope Wesleyan Church in Williston. Take a look at the church.
http://www.newhopewilliston.com/newhope/index.asp
We had a good time and I know Alex sure enjoyed the time with Uncle Craig.

Alex also has his Uncle Matt. Amy and I are also very proud of him. He is a Lieutenant with the U.S. Navy. His main job is working with the Supply Corp aboard a submarine.
We spend a lot of time praying for God to protect him. Both of us are thankful he strives to live a godly life. I know he must be blessing to many of those above and under his command.
If you want to see some more pics of him you can go to this site: http://www.ssbn738b.com/index.htm
I want to ask you a favor. Both our brothers need extra prayers. One in full time ministry and the other in full time active duty. I believe they are making a difference in this world and are taking the time to shine the light of Jesus along the way.
Will you take the time now to pray? Thanks so much ahead of time. I will share with you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment