I had a few hours to myself this afternoon so I dug my scrapbooks out of the end table in our living room. In the middle of updating Alex's baby book, I got interrupted by a phone call from our realtor. To make a long story short, she checked on the house to find it freezing. In all likelihood, the pilot went out on the heater so who knows what that will mean in the never ending saga of our house in Marion. After finishing the updates, I went back over to the end table to get our wedding scrapbook (almost 8 years later it is still not finished) only to find Pandora all cozy in the end table. God knew I needed something to smile about so I had to take a pic to share.

2 comments:
Oh Amy - I hate it that this house is still on your plate!! :( But I am so proud of you for finding a blessing in the storm...and I'll keep praying!
Thanks Kendra and Bekah for your prayers. We're trying so hard to save for a new roof and to repair the water damage from the leak. Please pray that we don't have any broken pipes and can thaw them without too much hassle or expense. The repair guys can't make it out until middle of next week so its a waiting game right now.
Post a Comment