Thursday, April 05, 2007

Babies, Babies and more Babies...

We'd like to send a big CONGRATS out to the parents of Sarah Fannin, Melanie Prince and Alayna Hammerle! They are all babies who have been born in the past few weeks to our friends! Guess the girls were a bit more anxious to enter the world. Deven... it's down to our two boys now! Hmmm.. wonder what that means about guys?!?!?! Well, since Chris still has his big day ahead of him as my labor coach, I won't go any farther than that for now! LOL!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

You're very smart to leave the rest unsaid. I'm not there to bail you out on coaching duties. :)

Amy R. said...

Chris had it easy with Alex's labor and delivery because I had an epidural. This time I plan to make him work a bit harder! Maybe he'll change his mind about trying again for a girl!

Bekah said...

Just as long as YOU dont' have to work much harder...cause that's no fun.

Deven said...

I got measured at my appt yesterday. I'm 2 cm bigger than "normal," and Dr. Mueller said, "That's a lot of baby in there..." Great. :)

Amy R. said...

I keep forgetting to ask how big my doctor thinks the baby is but I've measured "normal" so far. Alex was 8 pounds though so I'm expecting a big baby too. All the more reason for us to deliver early!