Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Contentment


Contentment, originally uploaded by kittykommittee.

Here you go! Our dearest family and friends! We would like to welcome to the world, Colin Christopher.

Wgt: 7lbs 7oz
Hgt: 20 inches
Time of Birth: 11:26pm (CST) April 9, 2007

My wife was so awesome. She didn't need any medication and the doctor even said "Are you sure someone didn't slip an epidural to you in the parking lot?"

Amy was so amazing! And God is even more amazing to allow this precious gift of life. Take a look at Flicker for more pics. Don't forget to check out the video too!

8 comments:

Bekah said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We were talking about you at LBS last night and wondering how much longer....and there you were, already in labor! I am SO excited for you and that video is just too precious. :)

I sent an email just to let the ladies know - hope that was okay. Can't wait to chat with you soon!

Matt said...

congrats my friends-may God continue to bless you both as you raise this young'un as well! We'll be praying for ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is a very handsome boy! You have much to be proud of! I'm so glad that everything went well! Besides, I've known Amy too long not to know that she would pull through with flying colors!

Congrats again! Love ya and God Bless!

Deven said...

Congratulations!! I'm sad to be the last one with a baby on the INSIDE instead of the outside, but I'm extremely happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so gorgeous! I'm so happy for all of you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! We welcome Colin into the family!!! Alex, you look like such a proud little brother, Amy you looked fantastic, and Chris, the baby is much to good looking to be yours.... lol just teasing, God bless!!

Brock and Lottie

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful, wanda and I both about had a heart attack when alex started to roll him off his lap, we both jumped toward the computer screen to catch that sweet boy. Alex how proud you must be to be a Big Brother.. We love you all and congrats!!!