Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lots going on!

Wow, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Keep reading on down the blog to see updates from our life in the past few weeks. Also, be sure to check out Flickr to see 2 more pages of pics.

Colin has been sleeping in his bassinet for the past few weeks, but finally slept last night for a 5 1/2 hour stretch. It was wonderful! He's finally getting into a routine. Our love for him grows more and more each day as his personality begins to shine!

Alex survived his second set of stitches last week. Mommy almost didn't, though. It took 2 nurses and me to hold him down while the ER doc put them in. It took 2 nurses and Daddy to hold him down when he got them taken out yesterday. He hates being hurt and anticipates so much pain that he really works himself up before they even start. I was having some lab work done in the next waiting room over and could hear him screaming bloody murder.

Chris continues to send out applications and have interviews for a new job. We are praying that God will open the right doors and slam the other ones shut. He has been certainly meeting all our needs according to His riches! We give God all the glory!

I'm back to subbing part time and trying to keep up with everyone and everything going on. My faith is being stretched beyond my wildest dreams! No, I don't necessarily like the roller coaster we're on, but our testimony will be awesome on the other side of this whole adventure! Thanks for the prayers, keep them coming!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We've been praying for you guys. We can feel the pain of 2 houses, although we have no idea how it would be with 2 houses and no job. I'm sorry.

Any chance of coming back this way?