Friday, November 16, 2007

Colin's Dedication

10 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Are you still moving later this week?

Amy R. said...

Yep! The current plan is to be in Marion on Sat. unless we get an 11th hour miracle and we get an offer on our house before then.

Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - so are you in our "hood" now?!?

Amy R. said...

Yep! And was welcomed with a dog bite and 9 stitches in my mouth! So I was in the ER while the church unloaded our truck! They were such a blessing!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh dear - - - sorry about the bite!!!

What day, what ER? Just wondering if my helpful hubby did the stitching.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yah - - - also, which church?

Chris said...

Saturday afternoon and MGH. Chapel Pike Wesleyan

Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - right hospital.

Nope - - - Greg didn't work that day.

YIPPEEE - - - Chapel Pike, my good friends Steve and Brian pastor there.

Amy R. said...

I take it Greg is an ER doc? I'll have to look at my prescription to see who my doc was. He did a good job though, whoever he was! I think my nurse's name was Joe.

Keetha Broyles said...

Greg is an ER PA - - - he's a really good one.

Actually, he's been in that ER longer than any of the docs.