News, pics and info for those near and far.
Cute, cute, cute!!!
Adorable - and Alex is all grown up - even hiding in that costume!
So - - - what is the current status of your plans to move back here? Will you still be coming right after Thanksgiving?
We plan to be in Marion sometime in the afternoon on Sat. the 24th. I'm looking forward to meeting you sometime!
I'm sure it will happen!!!Last year I had a "blog party" here on my birthday, Dec. 30. I'm going to try to do the same thing again this year close to that date.
Sounds like fun! Count me in.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!!
Adorable - and Alex is all grown up - even hiding in that costume!
So - - - what is the current status of your plans to move back here? Will you still be coming right after Thanksgiving?
We plan to be in Marion sometime in the afternoon on Sat. the 24th. I'm looking forward to meeting you sometime!
I'm sure it will happen!!!
Last year I had a "blog party" here on my birthday, Dec. 30. I'm going to try to do the same thing again this year close to that date.
Sounds like fun! Count me in.
Post a Comment