Monday, March 10, 2008

Twelvety Tooth

There's a part in the Veggie Tales "Lord of the Beans" movie where one of the characters says, "Today is my twelvety twooth birthday!" And that has always stuck with me for some weird reason. Although Colin doesn't have 122 teeth, to me it sounds cool to say he cut his "twelvety tooth" over the weekend.

He also learned how to pull himself up to a standing position. Granted he will only do it to try to get a bit of a cookie or the remote, but he did it! I have a video I'll post later.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I am sorry to say that this is a Veggie Tales I've not seen (since I got out of the lucrative babysitting career market, I've slacked on the Veggie tales...but I truly do love them). However, this twelvety tooth thing brings a smile to my face and perhaps I should use it more often. :)

Can't believe how big Colin is getting...and how cute Alex's Alexisms are! :)