I want to encourage you, the reader to do one of two things. I'm going to end this post with a chorus that has been laid on my heart. Take the time to comment with another hymn or chorus. Or if you have your own blog, take the time to worship the King with a simple posting.
(Note: The glory always goes to Jesus Christ, but He inspired someone to write it. Please give that person the credit. I wouldn't want to start this and lose integrity within it.)
I don't want this to sound like one of those "chain letters", but I'm curious to how far, once this begins, it will go. There's no obligation. Just remember to let Him guide you.
Let the praise begin.
As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee.
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
You're my friend and You are my brother,
Even though You are a King.
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything.
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
I want You more than gold or silver,
Only You can satisfy,
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye.
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to Worship Thee.
Words and Music By Martin Nystrom
No comments:
Post a Comment