Yep, it's Chris! I need to scan a picture of my dad and compare it to Alex. I look like my dad, but Alex looks even more like him. The pics of Chris were taken when he was 3 months. When Colin is 3 months, I will compare them again to see if the resemblance gets stronger.
3 comments:
I'm going to say it's Chris! I do so love the 70's plaid couch he's on. LOL
I've been wavering forever on this. I was going to say you...but I think Chris too!
Yep, it's Chris! I need to scan a picture of my dad and compare it to Alex. I look like my dad, but Alex looks even more like him. The pics of Chris were taken when he was 3 months. When Colin is 3 months, I will compare them again to see if the resemblance gets stronger.
Post a Comment