Monday, July 09, 2007

3 months old

I finally got some great pics of Colin's smiles! He is such an expressive little guy. When he gets excited, his whole body shows it. Hard to believe 3 months ago today I was wondering if he was ever going to come. Now we can't imagine life without him.

Got to love those little baby toes!
This was taken just a few days after he was born. Although his face hasn't changed a whole lot, the rest of him has definitely filled out.

6 comments:

Marie Darling said...

Oh what a cutie pie!! I can't wait to hold & love on him!

Anonymous said...

WOW! The older he gets, the more he looks like Alex! He's adorable.

Tina said...

I can't believe Colin is 3 months old already. His smile is beautiful! Hey, may I add your blog to my links?

Keetha Broyles said...

See - - - I DID find your blog!!! (This time through Dan's.)

Keetha Broyles said...

OK Amy - - - I KNOW I saw that post on Dan's blog, the one with the oversized creature, and I KNOW I saw your comment about the orange moose at BRF - - - but now I can't find them ANYWHERE on Dan's blog!?! Did I just dream all this? Is Dan going to think I've lost my mind by making that post for him??? (Well - - - he probably already knows I've lost my mind - - - but this will be further proof of it!) Do you know where that post is/was?

Keetha Broyles said...

Who's ever left you THIS many comments on the same post in the same day before??? NO ONE.

I think I've figured this pink elephant mystery out. Dan didn't post it - - - David did, but you put the comment on Dan's blog, so I evidently went searching for the pink elephant and found it on David's blog.

Oh dear, that kinda makes my post a lie - - - to fix or not to fix, that is the question!!!!

Yes, I'm an honest person, I guess I'll go make a blog repair.