Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning Pics








Showing off his new tooth - 7 total now!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Merry Christmas!! Looks like the boys cleaned up pretty well on the gifts! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

OK girl, unless you're going out of town for the holidays, you should be free to help me JAZZ up blog world - - - it's kinda DEAD right now and I need some ACTION!!!

New posts

New comments

New SOMETHINGS!!!

;-)

Amy R. said...

I'll give it some thought but I just got the materials for my two IWU - Canter classes in the mail and I need to get a jumpstart on them before I start subbing again. I'm lucky now if I get to check my favorite blogs let alone create my own :) Are we on for the 4th?

Keetha Broyles said...

On for the 4th.

Hey - - - I TOOK a Cantor class. I have a little time saver for ya - - - We found that actually WATCHING the video was totally unnecessary. So - - - you COULD have it going in the background - - - glance at it occasionally - - - and be DOUBLE TASKING!!! At least a few years go when I took it, the written summary told all that you needed to know to do the workbook.

Keetha Broyles said...

PS - - - I got a 4.0 in the course and only paid close attention to like the FIRST video episode

Amy R. said...

That is wonderful info to know! It will be a huge help! Guess that will cut off a few of the 60 hours they said it would take to complete the course! Which one did you take?