Friday, December 28, 2007

Colin - 8 1/2 months



Colin's Collage from Sears. We got some in poses that were similar to pics we had from Alex. I can't wait to get them back! It was so nice to not have to drive 45 minutes to a portrait studio!

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Very, very cute!!! I see (shhhhhh) some butt crack going on!!!

Did you see my comment to you on my blog asking for you to e-mail me your phone #?

Deven said...

Awwwwww.... So cute! I just realized that I haven't been getting your posts in my Google Reader since the blog went private, so I've been missing a lot! I went back to catch up. :)

Amy R. said...

Keetha I hadn't checked your blog yet and my dear hubby isn't that great at telling me when he approves comments. But I will get on that request!

Keetha Broyles said...

Finally, after a year and a half of blogging, I figured out how to make a link list - - - go find yourself on my list!!! :-)

Oh shoot!!! It just dawned on me, maybe I shouldn't have linked you since you are a private blog and anyone who tries to go there won't be able to get in!!! Ah well, I'll at least leave it till you see the MONIKER I gave you.

Amy R. said...

I'm proud of you! Right now it needs to be "Wish they were back in WI!"