Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Number 8!

Colin's 8th tooth, at 9 months, just happens to be a molar which, according to tooth eruption charts, usually shows up between 14-18 months of age. Hindsight is 20/20 and we're getting pretty good at looking back and recognizing the symptoms of why he hasn't been sleeping through the night or taking his usual naps throughout the day. Now if I can get my act together and recognize them during the teething so I can give him Tylenol to ease the pain we'll be doing good.

BTW, I have been working on a family blog update for a few days so, Keetha, I haven't forgotten about my blogging family! Maybe we can start a poll to see how many more days it will take for me to finish and post it!

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Sometimes it does take a while to get an idea and then to pull it all together. We'll all be happy to wait!!