For a couple weeks now I've been working on a family update post. It is mostly done and the thing that was holding me back was that I wanted to add some new pics to it and just hadn't had the time to get them off the camera. Well Sunday night our motherboard crashed and so now we're waiting, not so very patiently, for the new one to arrive before I can download the pics.
In the mean time, Colin has been doing so much that I thought he deserved a post of his own.
Friday night Colin started crawling! And then very quickly proceeded to learn that there are doors on the end tables, TV stand and china cabinet that open and have lots of fun playthings inside. So out came the safety latches for the TV stand and china cabinet. The end tables only have one knob so this weekend we will probably just turn them around like we did for Alex when he was at this stage.
Over the weekend, he also started to wave. It looks very similar to the princess wave (Alex reminded us that it is like our WI friends Matthew and Christopher can do!). He is also eating us out of house and home. He'll eat anything I try to feed him and never seems to be full.
I think he's also cutting more teeth... Ugh! Which translates into a lot less sleep for mommy and daddy and a lot more getting up to fix bottles and give Tylenol during the night. Last night he was awake EVERY 2 hours. We prayed for a school delay this morning since it was -15 degrees outside, but no such luck.
I think there was one other thing Colin started doing this weekend, but my mind is drawing a blank (due to lack of sleep, I'm sure). I may have to add that later.
1 comment:
Yeah Colin!! I was watching him crawl at church on Wednesday night...how cute!! He'll really keep you on your toes now!! ~Jaye
Post a Comment