Last night the Superheroes met the Mystery Machine Gang when Scooby Doo went missing. We had to have the whole crew helping out to find him, which luckily happened just before bedtime. The "job" to find the criminals got postponed until today and I haven't heard the latest on that one yet.
One thing I did learn this morning is that Superheroes don't help their moms. I asked Alex to take a few books from our bedroom, where we read each night, and put them back in his room. He said he couldn't because he had a job to do. I proceeded to tell him that Superheroes help their moms too and he quickly contradicted me. So I asked him who cleaned their houses for them? Apparently Superman likes to clean, Wonderwoman does the laundry and Phantom makes the beds.
A few miscellaneous "facts"...
Batman got killed on their first job so Alex has to be Batman now.
Invisi-Girl and Stretchy-Man are like the characters from the Invincibles and are new to the team.
Alex is the Boss of Invisi-Girl and Stretch-Man because he named them.
And so the saga continues!
1 comment:
OF COURSE superheros don't help their Mom's, that is like the most obvious thing in the world!! like no Duh, mom.
Post a Comment