Thursday, February 21, 2008

Superhero Shield

Last night when Chris brought Alex home from church, he informed me that we had new members of our menagerie. Alex decided that there were superhero horses following the car on the way home. And that they were superfast. Before Alex would go upstairs to get ready for bed he insisted on having his superhero meeting because a criminal had stolen Green Lantern's ring and they had to find it. Once again we had the superfriends sleep over.

This morning we loaded the Transformer Robot dog babies into the car because they were too young to stay home by themselves, and were escorted to the sitter's house by the horses, Batman, Robin and Superman! It's so reassuring to know that we have the Superhero Shield protecting us wherever we go!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh keep these posts coming!!! They are CRACKING me up!!!

I just read this one to Greg - - - he laughed too.

It's been a LONG time since we had imaginary folk spending the night at our house and none of our faux guests were NEARLY this exciting!!!!

The Hollands said...

I'm loving this...Alex has such a GREAT imagination!! I'm glad you're recording this for him...it'll be so fun to read when he gets older. Wesley's "friend" use to be Dodian...don't know where the name came from but he "appeared" every once in a while. Wes is 13 and still remembers him!! :) ~Jaye

Keetha Broyles said...

I believe Keri still remembers Chippy - - - I'll have to as her. (And she's WAY older than 13!!!)