Friday, December 15, 2006
Bribery in the mind of a 4 year old!
Our little man was in the tubby last night and called me in so I could watch him play. I told him that I had to make daddy a hot chocolate first, but then I could. This was his response, "Could you make me hot chocolate too? I'll give you 5 dollars from Daddy's car!" I told him I would when he got out of the tubby. As I turned to head to the kitchen he added, "Then you could put the money in my piggy bank!" During the summer he usually offered a flower if I would do what he wanted. How we got from a flower to 5 dollars, I'll never know! And somewhere along the line, we're going to have to have a chat about the difference between a bribe and a loan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT is very funny. He absolutely cracks me up!!!! I'm going to try here...will it let me post???? Question of the day! - Bekah
Yep it worked!
Ok, the best part is that he would give you $5, and then would expect you to put it in HIS piggy bank!
I know. We had to call his uncle Craig, because that is something he would have done!
Post a Comment