Monday, December 11, 2006

Proud Mommy!

I'm so proud of my little man! Saturday at Christmas program practice, he clammed up on stage and just watched everyone else singing and doing the choreography. I knew he knew the motions and most of the words because we've been practicing at home. I didn't want to take any chances and not get his cuteness on video so I taped him practicing Sunday morning in his pj's before church.

At church we encouraged him to be brave and do his best, all the while crossing our fingers and hoping he would show his stuff. And he did! It was too dark in the sanctuary to get a good video so we'll have to post the "pj practice" for you to enjoy. After the song was finished he came running back to our pew, "Mommy are you proud of me?" You bet I was!

I love his sensitive heart and willingness to please us! Don't get me wrong, he definitely has a stubborn streak. But he melts my heart every time he asks, "Mommy, are you proud of me?"

No comments: