News, pics and info for those near and far.
first one is my fave!
i second that
I think his true spirit is shown in picture #3 (hehe), buit I love picture #1 as well.Out of curiosity, what camera did you decide on?
We got the same one you have. The Sony DSC-H5. So far we love it!
I am torn between 1 and 3. or technically I guess A and C. VERY cute. keep taking pictures!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
first one is my fave!
i second that
I think his true spirit is shown in picture #3 (hehe), buit I love picture #1 as well.
Out of curiosity, what camera did you decide on?
We got the same one you have. The Sony DSC-H5. So far we love it!
I am torn between 1 and 3. or technically I guess A and C. VERY cute. keep taking pictures!!!
Post a Comment