I was trying to think of something earthshattering to write about for my 100th post. But since I'm not an earthshattering kind of person here goes nothing.... We have another tooth... and pink eye... I'd been checking Colin's mouth off and on last week because he was an absolute bear at night and still nothing. But yesterday I checked again and he had cut it through. That makes 3 teeth before 6 months. I'm sure the 4th won't be too far behind.
BTW, I'm finally getting the hang of this "one-handed typing at 6 in the morning" thing. But I shouldn't complain because Colin's back to sleeping almost all night and he actually put himself back to sleep at 1:00 this morning. Alex loves having Colin in his room and sleeps through most of Colin's fussing but I hate letting him fuss too long for fear I'll have 2 boys to put back to sleep. Last night, though, Alex slept with me since Daddy's enduring a few more nights of 3rd shift. So I didn't worry about Colin waking Alex up and let him fuss. Took about 20 minutes but he did it! Colin did wake up this morning with a poopy diaper and what appears to be pink eye. Hopefully the poopy diaper didn't happen at 1:00 but I wasn't about to go in the room unless he was really crying. Got a call into the doctor to see if I need to take him in, but it's been going around at the daycare I work at so I might have brought it home (although I do wash my hands before I love on Colin when I get home). Fortunately I have a high immune system and rarely get the "sickness bugs" but not so for the rest of my family.
Well, (20 minutes later after a load of laundry, Chris coming home, Alex waking up, and a failed search for my slippers because it's a chilly morning) as I close my 100th post, I'd like to thank all you faithful readers. When Chris first started this blog, he had no idea I would TAKE OVER and soon kick him off and his deep thoughts off MY blog. But thank you Bear for introducing me to the Blog World. It has been a wonderful experience!
10 comments:
WooooHooo - - - I refound your blog!!!
I wonder how many total posts I've made on my blog - - - - haven't been counting.
On the 'edit posts' page at the top it showed me this... 1 – 25 of 100. Chris is the one who let me know I had just posted my 99th so the next would be my 100th. Glad you're back!
Ah Ha!!!! Now I see it - - - I have 567 posts!!!!!
I think that's mostly because I talk too much!!! ;-)
Well, I'll be looking forward to your 600th post then! Keep talking, I've enjoyed "listening." LOL
Awwww shucks, thanks ma'am!!!
yay for 100 posts!! :)
I'm glad you joined the blogging world - Chris too! And I'm glad that Jim talked me into getting addicted to it all.
Praying for you!
Hey girl - - - I believe I may comment MORE than anyone else on your blog, so hows come why for can't I have a LINK over to the left????? Hmmmm???
I don't know how to do those, so I don't have ANY on my blog.
I know - - - it's the BLUE HAIR - - - you're embarrassed to admit you know me!!! ;-)
Some people (I won't mention any names to protect the guilty) are so pushy.. geesh :) The real reason is because Chris originally did the links in HTML code and I have no clue how to do that. I'll see what I can do!
Ooops - - - - being pushy!?! Me????
Post a Comment