Sunday, October 14, 2007

Misc. pics

Snoozing
Family Fun
Yummy

Here are just a few pics of the family on our cider making adventure. BTW, we saw our first Wisconsin badger on the way to Jerry's house. It was dead on the side of the road, but it was a badger nonetheless.






7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - "dead beside the road," kinda like the Badger football team was on Saturday!!!!

I say that laughing - - - only to keep from CRYING since I LOVE Badger football!!!

Amy R. said...

I know. I had a bunch of points on the Badgers and they let me down! You need to come up here and have a talk with them pronto!

Keetha Broyles said...

There's a TINY chance I'll get to come to one of their two last home games. If not this season, I'm gonna try again next year.

I doubt they'd be impressed by anything I had to say!!! Hehehehehehe

Have I told you lately how ENVIOUS I am that you get to live in BRF?????

Amy R. said...

You may not have to be envious for long. we'll know more after Nov. 1st.

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwww - - - I'd HATE to move away from WI if I ever once got the chance to move back there!!!

Amy R. said...

Well, if Marion would stop building houses and force people to move into the old ones, it might not be a problem. Still haven't sold the house after a year and a half.

Keetha Broyles said...

Ah - - - I see.