In addition to cutting 2 more teeth this past week (for a total of 5), Colin learned to sit up for at least 5 minutes by himself. Someone still has to be close by because we never know when he'll topple over but he is loving his new view.
Are ya' happy now? Alex turns 5 this week so I was going to just wait till the birthday pics to post. But I guess some people are a bit too impatient for that! LOL
5 comments:
Cute before and after "topple" pictures!!!
Thanks! Did you notice your link yet?
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! No I did not - - - I looked last night, but I only looked for "Keetha" or "Broyles"
I had to read item by item this morning to find it.
Thanks - - - I'm happy with that title!!!!
I think its time for a new post - - - - I keep WATCHING for one!!!
Are ya' happy now? Alex turns 5 this week so I was going to just wait till the birthday pics to post. But I guess some people are a bit too impatient for that! LOL
Post a Comment