Colin had his 6 month check up today. He weighs 16 pounds and is 26 3/4 inches long and got 2 shots. No more shots until April!!!!! Last weekend we went to Cain's Apple Orchard and attempted some family pictures. Although neither of the boys were very cooperative we got some decent pics. I used Picasa2, the new Google picture program to do a couple cool effects on Colin's bathtub pic (look in the mirror in case you missed it) and with Alex's pic. We got a good pic of all of us but you'll have to wait until Christmas to see it.

4 comments:
I was just going to ask how you got that bathtub picture to be color ONLY in the mirror - - - - cool!!!
I love the pictures!! Cool program...is it something online??~Jaye~
Yep... and it's free too. Go to picasa.google.com
I LOVE that picture in the tub!! I might have to play with that program myself (which could prove dangerous).
Post a Comment