News, pics and info for those near and far.
Nice picture!!!
that is a great picture!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever...so hi and hope you have a very happy week! :)
looks great guys! Chris, I can't read your blog anymore, can you add me? I can read this one, but not the other one
Bekah...Two weekends ago Chris and Alex were sick and this past weekend, it was Colin's turn.
Amy - escape the sickness!!! You don't want it!! (I don't want it either, so I hear!) I hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice picture!!!
that is a great picture!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever...so hi and hope you have a very happy week! :)
looks great guys! Chris, I can't read your blog anymore, can you add me? I can read this one, but not the other one
Bekah...
Two weekends ago Chris and Alex were sick and this past weekend, it was Colin's turn.
Amy - escape the sickness!!! You don't want it!! (I don't want it either, so I hear!) I hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment