Tuesday, August 14, 2007

4 months




Here are a few pics I took of Colin this week. He sure is getting big. We've tried the cereal thing a few times just for fun. It's a good thing he doesn't need to get any nutrients from it just yet! He's still a pretty good baby but definitely different in many ways from Alex. He loves trying to sit up and has rolled up on his side a few times too. He's going to need to be tough because Alex is more than ready to wrestle. He gets frequent reminders about being gentle.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

VERY cute pictures!!!

B,P,R,S & L said...

So sweet!!

The Hollands said...

He is such a cutie! Your boys look a lot alike!! Thanks for checking out our blog...I've been here quite a bit but never left a comment. Now that we have a blog I realize the "value" of a comment!! ~Jaye~