Stuck my finger in Colin's mouth this morning since he's been drooling constantly and going through 3-4 outfits every day from spit... and discovered he cut his second tooth last night! He also had his second round of shots and 4 month Dr. apt. today.
Length - 24 7/8 inches
Weight - 13 pounds 14 ounces
Both of which put him around the 50th percentile.
Just out of curiosity...I got out Alex's measurements. We didn't have a 4 month visit for some reason but at his 3 month visit he was already over 16 pounds and was longer at his 2 month visit than Colin is now.
We thought Alex was going to have to have a lead test for MA and WIC but Dr. Kesler confirmed that it wasn't really necessary since we've lived in a "newer" appt. for over a year and won't disqualify him for anything. That is an answer to prayer since Chris and I were both DREADING the torture of trying to hold him down for a blood draw. It wouldn't have been pretty.
Colin has been okayed to try some cereal so we'll see how that goes soon. All in all, we're very thankful for 2 very healthy boys. I'll try to take his 4 month pic soon and get it posted. In the meantime, check out the Flickr site for pics of our family vacation in MI. I'm not done putting them on so you can check back frequently. Also, make sure to flip through a few pages since I took over 200 pics throughout the trip. No, I won't be posting them all but there are quite a few.
2 comments:
Don't you LOVE it when they can begin having cereal!?! I always gave it to them at bedtime so they'd SLEEP longer!!!
Two teeth?!? Caleb's been starting to drool, but I hope teeth are a ways off. Of course, with Katy, she needed a bib from 2 months till...well, she still needs a bib. I must have passed on some serious salivary glands. :)
Post a Comment