Saturday, August 04, 2007

My new friend, Alayna


My new friend, originally uploaded by kittykommittee.

Colin had a wonderful time meeting new friends in MI last week. He especially enjoyed meeting Alayna who is 5 days older than he is. Ok, so I enjoyed it more since her mom, Tammy, and I were able to share the joys and frustrations of being pregnant at the same time. We had a great time with the little ones and got a really cute video clip of the Colin flirting with Alayna. I'll try to have Chris post it soon.

There are a couple pages of new pics on Flickr of all the people Colin met on vacation so be sure to check them out. Speaking of the little guy....he isn't 4 months old yet, and cut his first tooth this week .. OUCH!!!!! Any advice on how to stop the biting would be very appreciated.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Amy he is JUST TOO CUTE!!! I wanna meet him in person!