My next project... the gorgeous cardinal family who we wake up to singing every morning!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
The day I've been waiting for all summer...
I have made numerous attempts through the window screen to get some great pics of our hummingbird family. All summer they have made frequent visits to the feeders but they haven't stuck around long enough for me to go out on the porch to get a pic without the screen in the way. Well, the other day, undaunted by the rain, the momma and her two female babies were chasing each other all over the back yard. Each took turns perching on a branch right off the porch and ate nonstop all day. So, dodging the raindrops to protect the precious "new" camera, I finally struck it rich and got some wonderful pictures. Of course, you aren't going to be as excited about them as I am but this is my blog and I can torture you with whatever I want :) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures!! How patient you must've been!! ~Jaye~
Post a Comment